About Allison Chow, teen therapist
Allison is a fully licensed mental health therapist in Seattle specializing in teen and young adult years of development. She helps young people (ages 13-26) with eating disorders, cancer support, anxiety, depression and major life changes or transitions. She offers teen and young adult individual counseling as well as teen support groups and college support groups.
I have the following qualifications to work with your teen
- Licensed mental health therapist in the state of Washington
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology
- Over a decade of experience working with young people, teens and parents
- Experience working with children with cognitive and developmental delays and behavioral issues
- Advanced training and professional experience with eating disorders, anxiety, and depression
- Group counselor for teens facing middle school and high school pressures, along with young adult groups for people living with cancer
I am a member of the Shelterwood Collective
I am thrilled to be a part of the Shelterwood Collective - a collaborative therapy and wellness space shared by local mental health professionals. We share a vision of emotional healing for our clients. We offer a wide range of therapy services from individual and couples counseling to groups, workshops and community services. Working within a collective of professionals allows for collaborative treatment and offers convenient services which meet multiple needs. Allison has been a part of the Shelterwood Collective since 2011.